In this role, you will be part of a creative team made up of designers, writers and art directors, working on a wide range of clients in the travel, media, hospitality and wine & spirits categories (just to name a few). The roles is a true hybrid of conceptual art direction and design. You will be involved in a very wide array of projects. From digital/print/tv campaigns, to branding, videos, out-of-home, packaging, event materials, collateral, websites and even social posts. This is an opportunity to think big and think hard. Collaboration is a must. An open mind is key. And a sense of humor never hurts.
- Designing a variety of materials including but not limited to print, digital, video, collateral, websites.
- Creating on-strategy concepts and executions based on the creative briefs
- Collaborating and brainstorming with fellow creatives and account teams
- Working with project manager on a daily basis to keep projects prioritized
- Attending client calls and meetings as required
- Preparing final files for production
- Helping to identify best resources for creative production, e.g., online content, photography, talent, etc.
- Reviewing proofs and seeing projects through final production
- Pitching in on random things when needed, like we all do
- No less than 2 years experience in an advertising or design-related field
- Experience in both print and digital disciplines
- Strong design skills and knowledge of typography
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (PS, AI, INDD a must, other programs would be an added plus)
- Sensibly organized and ability to multi-task
- Proactive in taking initiative
- Always looking for a better way
- Calm under pressure
- A sense of humor
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Year-end bonus based on company and individual performance
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Well-stocked kitchen and bar
We are an equal opportunity employer, looking for talented and passionate people to join our merry band. Please send your resume and a PDF portfolio or a link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Thanks.